First off I want to thank Thrifter Lust for the nomination. The Liebster Award is all about recognizing new blogs found by other bloggers. So thank you Thrifter Lust for considering me! With each nomination the rules change slightly but for mine it was a blog with less than 200 followers. The point of this is to then pass the award on to other blogs with less than 200 followers. This way we can spread the love and exposure! In the process we might even make some new friends.
- Thank the nominator.
- Display the award.
- Nominate 10 more bloggers with 10 new questions.
- Answer the questions.
If you have already been nominated or wish to not participate that is fine, just ignore this. Just love every single one of these blogs!
1. You walk into a bar, what do you order?
I am a bit wimpy when it comes to drinks, but if I had to order anything it would be something fruity. I love a good mudslide or pina colada.
2. Which celebrity do you wish you had his/her phone number?
Hm, well I would love to have either Chris Pratt’s or Jennifer Lawrence’s number. Pretty obsessed with both of those two.
3. Are you a dog or cat person?
Without a doubt a dog person. My first and only dog passed two years ago and ever since I have been dying to adopt again. Once my life has settled down you know that is going to be one of the first things I will do.
4. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I do, but I also believe that you can fall in love with first message such as in my case meeting my boyfriend online.
5. What couldn’t you possibly go a day without?
Music hands down. Music fuels my day whether it be commuting to work or school, or relaxing after a long day. Whatever your mood music will always be there to assist you and motivate you.
6. What song is currently playing on repeat for you right now?
Every Other Freckle by Alt-J. Their newest album is just pure gold. Bizarre out there pure gold, but still pure gold.
7. What is your all time favorite quote and why?
“What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger”, I have lived with that my entire life always playing in the background when things are going terribly wrong. With each horrible experience you grow and shape yourself as the person you are today.
8. What is your favorite body part?
An odd questions I must say…but if I had to pick I guess the neck? On myself personally I enjoy my neck and collar bone. And for others if they have a nice strong neck its always a plus.
9. If you could throw any type of party, what would it be for and why?
I would throw a “We Made It” party in celebration of all of my friends and families accomplishment over these past few years. I’m graduating college, my mother had a huge wage increase after working her butt off and growing so wonderfully in her career without a college degree, my Aunt for finally retiring, my boyfriend for saving up and pushing through all of life’s ups and downs. Just a party to say hey, we are all awesome, and look at us go!
10. What is the ultimate goal for your blog?
The ultimate goal for my blog is to just keep getting content out there for my readers. I hope one day I can have a nice following and really be active in the online community of beauty bloggers. All I want is to have fun with this and meet all sorts of new people!
Questions For Nominees
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. How did you come up with the name for your blog?
3. What is your favorite season and why?
4. What is your current career?
5. What is your dream career?
6. Where would you like your blog to go?
7. What is your all time favorite brand of cosmetics?
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
9. If you could swap lives with anyone, who would it be and why?
10. What is your type of style?
For those of you who don’t know me I hope those questions led to some insight on who I am. For all the nominees I just want to let you know your blog is amazing and I can’t wait to see each and everyone of you grow. I hope we can support each other in this wonderful blog journey. Now make sure you keep the love going, go check out those amazing nominees.